Question 1: Where do you teach?
Currently I teach at C Siang Marketing located in Bandar Baru Uda, Johor Bahru.
Question 2: Will you be teaching in Singapore?
Yes of course. Provided if there’s a request, we will arrange for a class in Singapore.
Question 3: Is you class conducted in English?
Yes, it is mainly conducted in English and Malay as most of our students are Malay. Recipes notes in BM will be given upon requested.
Question 4: How do I keep in touch with your new class schedules?
You can add us in our mailing list, be our friend contact in FaceBook or email us at email@example.com.
Question 5: Are your classes hands-on or demonstration?
Most of our classes are hands-on & working in teams, unless stated for demonstrations only.
Question 6: How big is your class size?
For intensive lesson, min will be 3 – 4 students at a time, and maximum up to 16 students.
Question 7: I can see you gives starter kit for each class held, what are those?
Every starter kit given will be used for the class that you attended.
Question 8: What are the benefits attending your baking workshops?
- Small class size for enhanced learning experience; typically maximum 6 – 8 students only
- Close guidance. With small class size, instructor can spend more time with each participant
- Conducive learning environment
- Using simple home baking equipment & easily available ingredients
- No additional cost to be paid; ingredients costs are included in the course fee already
Question 9: Do you conduct private one-to-one lesson? And what’s the fee like?
Yes, i do provide private one-to-one lesson; usually on weekdays. Do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Question 10: Can we take a video during the class?
No. Video recording are not allowed but photo taking are most welcome for you to snap snap snap!!